You can use the RESPOND data to generate Reports by using the following high-level tasks and configuring the NetWitness Suite RESPOND.
Ensure that you have:
- Installed the NetWitness Suite RESPONDservice in your network environment.
- Added a collection on the RESPOND service.
Add RESPOND Server Service
The Respond service is installed on a Reporting Engine. The data that is to be restored must be restored on the Workbench service.
To add the RESPONDserver service:
- Go to ADMIN> Services.
The Add Service dialog is displayed.
Enter the following details.
- Click Test Connection to determine if NetWitness Suite connects to the service.
When the result is successful, click Save.
The added service is now displayed in the services panel.
You have to carry out the following RESPOND configurations to you to be able to use data from RESPOND data source to generate Reports and Alerts:
- Add a RESPONDData Source to Reporting Engine
- Set RESPOND Data Source as the Default Source
TO BE DOCUMENTED
Perform the following steps to associate a RESPOND data source with Reporting Engine:
NetWitness Suite adds the RESPOND as a data source available to reports and alerts against this Reporting Engine.