Add a Reporting Engine
To add a Reporting Engine, you need to ensure that the Reporting Engine service is deployed on NetWitness Suite.
To add a Reporting Engine:
- Select ADMIN> Services.
- Click > Reporting Engine.
In the Add Service dialog, do the following:
- Select the host for the Reporting Engine.
Enter the name for the Reporting Engine.
The following screenshot shows an example to add a Reporting Engine service to a Broker host (for example, 10.31.205.50).
When you add a Reporting Engine service, NetWitness Suite defaults to the correct REST Port (51113).
- If you want to use a different port other than the default port, type the port number.
- Click Test Connection to check the connection.
- When the success message is displayed, click Save to add the Reporting Engine service to the Broker Host.
You must specify the general parameters, data sources, and output actions.