(Optional) Add Archiver as Data Source
You have to carry out the following Archiver configurations to you to be able to use data from Archiver data source to generate Reports and Alerts:
Ensure that you have:
- Installed the NetWitness Suite Archiver host in your network environment. For more information, see the Hosts and Services Getting Started Guide.
- Installed and configured Log decoder in your network environment. For more information, see "Add Log Decoder as a Data Source to Archiver" in the Archiver Configuration Guide.
- Reporting Engine as a service is available in your NetWitness Suite deployment.
- Added Archiver as a service to your NetWitness Suite deployment. For more information, see "Add the Archiver Service" in the Archiver Configuration Guide.
- Applied license to the Archiver service.
To add Archiver Data Source to Reporting Engine:
- Go to ADMIN > Services.
- In the Services list, select the Reporting Engine service.
The Services Config View of Reporting Engine is displayed.
- Select the Sources tab.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
Select the Archiver service and click OK.
The service authentication dialog box is displayed.
- Type the Username and Password for the Archiver.
The selected Archiver is listed in the Aggregate Services pane.