You must configure Collection, to be able to use data from Collection data source to generate Reports, Charts, and Alerts:
Make sure that you have:
- Installed a Workbench service on a Reporting Engine host.
- Backed up data in a known location on your local host, if you are adding a collection using the data restored from the backed up data.
To associate a Collection as a data source with Reporting Engine:
- Go to (Admin) > Services.
- In the Services list , select a Reporting Engine service.
The Services Config View of Reporting Engine is displayed.
- Select the Sources tab.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
Select the Workbench service and click OK.
The Service Authentication dialog for the selected service is displayed.
- Enter the username and password for admin credentials for the service.
The add collection dialog is displayed.
Select a collection from the drop-down list and click OK.
The workbench service is now added as a data source to the Reporting Engine.