(Optional) Add Workbench as Data Source
You must configure Workbench,to be able to use data from Workbench data source to generate Reports and Alerts. The following instructions describe how to add Workbench service as a data source to Reporting Engine to generate report for the data collected by Workbench.
Make sure you have:
- Added Workbench as a service to your NetWitness Platform deployment. For more information, see the Archiver Configuration Guide.
- Added a Collection on the Workbench service.
To add Workbench as a data source to Reporting Engine:
- Go to ADMIN > Services.
- In the Services list, select a Reporting Engine service.
The Services Config View of Reporting Engine is displayed.
- Select the Sources tab.
The Available Services dialog is displayed:
- Select the Workbench service and click OK.
A list of collections are displayed.
- Enter the service information, and click OK
- Select a collection from the dropdown.
- The data source is displayed in the Sources tab.
The workbench service is now added as a data source to the Reporting Engine.