When conducting an investigation in the Navigate view, analysts have multiple methods, specific to the Navigate view, to refine the results, visualize data, and act on data.
- Filter Results in the Navigate View
- Manage Meta Groups
- Visualize Metadata as Parallel Coordinates
- Open an Event in the Events List
- Export or Print a Drill Point
- Launch an External Lookup of a Meta Key
- Launch a Malware Analysis Scan from the Navigate View
- Visualize the Current Drill Point in Informer
In addition, you can use these methods of querying data and acting on results that are common to the Navigate view and the Events view.
- Use Profiles to Encapsulate Common Areas for Investigation
- Search for Text Patterns
- Create a Custom Query
- View and Modify Queries Using URL Integration
- Manage Context Hub Lists and List Values in the Navigate and Events Views
- Reconstruct an Event