While you are working in RSA NetWitness Platform, you can view recent system notifications without leaving the area where you are working. You can open a quick view of notifications from the NetWitness Platform toolbar. You can look anytime, but when a new notification is received, the Notifications icon is flagged ().
Examples of notifications include:
- A host upgrade completed.
- A parser push to decoders completed.
- A newer software version is available.
You can see notifications in these two views:
- In the Notifications tray, you can see your recent notifications.
- In the user Profile Notifications panel, you can view all of your notifications.
View Recent Notifications
View All Your Notifications
To view all of your notifications, do one of the following:
- Click to open the Notifications tray and then click View All in the Notifications tray.
In the upper right corner of the NetWitness Platform browser window, select your username and then select Profile. In the options panel of the Preferences dialog, select Notifications.
Delete Notification Records
To delete notification records: