After you add and configure the Reporting Engine service, the system settings are defined with default values to achieve optimal results. However, you can modify and customize the Reporting Engine notifications based on your requirement by navigating to the General tab in the Services > Config view for a Reporting Engine.
Access the General Tab
You need to open the General tab to configure the general parameters for Reporting Engine.
To access this view:
- Go to ADMIN > Services.
- In the Services list, select a Reporting Engine service.
- Click View > Config.
- Select the General tab.
- Click Apply after you edit the parameters.
After you navigate to the General tab, you can modify the following parameters.
- System Configuration
- Logging Configuration
- Warehouse Analytics Output Configuration
- Warehouse Analytics Model Configuration
- Warehouse Kerberos Configuration
For more information see, General tab for details on the configuration parameters.