|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID Access|
|Issue||Part of configuring the SecurID Access application portal is loading a SSL certificate and private key as described in Configure Company Information and Certificates. Generating the required private key and certificate signing request (CSR) can be accomplished through various means including the openssl toolkit and 3rd Party Certificate Authority utilities.|
There is currently no obvious way to generate the private key and CSR from the Administration Console.
|Resolution||To generate a new private key and CSR from the Administration Console:|
- Navigate to Applications->Application Catalog and click Add for any SAML application. Note that you are not actually adding a new application and will cancel this process once you have generated the new certificate-related data.
- Go to the Connection Profile tab and scroll down and click the Generate Cert Bundle button.
- Enter a valid Common Name for your portal (for example: *.sso.mycompany.com) and then click Generate and Download.
- Click Close and then Cancel.
- Unzip the downloaded certificateBundle.zip and will see that it includes private.key and certsign.req files.
- Provide the certsign.req (CSR) file to your Certificate Authority of choice to obtain to obtain your SSL certificate.