This topic provides information on how to add the Archiver service to the Archiver host and apply a license to it.
This procedure is only required if you do not have the Archiver service installed.
Ensure that you have installed an Archiver host on which you want to run the Archiver service. See the Step 1: Add or Update Host topic in the Host and Services Getting Started Guide for the procedure to add a host.
Perform the following steps to add the Archiver service:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services panel toolbar, select > Archiver.
The Add Service dialog is displayed, as shown below.
Provide the following details.
- Click Test Connection to determine if Security Analytics connects to the service.
- When the result is successful, click Save.
The added service is now displayed in the services panel.
- Apply license to the Archiver service.
Refer to the Synchronize Security Analytics Server topic in the Licensing Guide for details on the procedure to activate (apply a license to) the Archiver service.