This topic provides instructions on how to view a scheduled job consisting of a list of suspicious domains. By viewing a scheduled job you can understand the risk score, view a job report and investigate a scheduled job. If the scheduled job is in Stop or Disable state, you can start or enable the job.
Make sure that:
- You understand the components of the Warehouse Analytics view. For more information, see Warehouse Analytics View.
- You understand the components of the View Scheduled Job. For more information, see View a Scheduled Job Panel.
Perform the following steps to view a scheduled job:
- Click Warehouse Analytics.
The Warehouse Analytics view is displayed.
- Select the job and in the View Job column, select Recent Jobs.
The list of recent jobs is displayed.
Perform the following tasks:
- You can view the Warehouse Analytics report details on full screen.
- You can investigate from a Warehouse Analytics report.
- You can select a date from the calendar to view a list of successfully run jobs for the chosen date.