This topic provides instructions on how to edit a Warehouse Analytics job.
Make sure that:
- You understand the components of the Warehouse Analytics view. For more information, see Warehouse Analytics View.
- You understand the components of the Job Definition view. For more information, see Job Definition View
Perform the following steps to edit a Warehouse Analytics job:
- Click Warehouse Analytics.
The Warehouse Analytics view is displayed.
- In the Warehouse Analytics list panel, select a job and click .
The Job Builder screen is displayed.
- (Optional) Modify the job Name.
- (Optional) From the Warehouse drop down, select the data source created on the Reporting Engine configuration page. (For example, Pivotal or MapR).
- From the On drop down, select the type of run schedule (Past or Range), for that time range.
(Optional) In the Advanced Options field, do the following:
- In the Model Params field, enter a column name and select the column value from the List Selection window.
- In the HDFS Params field, enter a column name and value.
- In the MapReduce Params field, enter a column name and value.
- In the SandBox JVM Params field, enter a column name and value.
- Click Save. A confirmation message that the job is saved successfully is displayed.
Previous Topic:Delete a Warehouse Analytics Job
Next Topic:Enable or Disable a Scheduled Job
You are hereTable of Contents > Additional Procedures > Edit a Warehouse Analytics Job