To deploy the Investigation feed:
- In the NetWitness menu, select CONFIGURE > Live Content.
In the Search Criteria section, select Feed from the Resource Types drop-down menu.
- In the Keywords field, type Investigation.
The Investigation feed appears in the Matching Resources section.
And this is a sample screen of the feed's details in Live Search:
Select the feed and click Deploy from the menu bar.
The Deployment Wizard dialog box is displayed.
Click through the screens of the Wizard.
- In the Resources screen, confirm the correct feed is listed, and click Next.
In the Services screen, select the services to which you want to deploy the content. You can select any combination of services and service groups.
- Use the Services tab to select individual services, list of services, and service groups that are configured in the Administration Services view.
- Use the Groups tab to select groups of services.
- Click Next.
- On the Review page, make sure that you have selected correct resources and the services to which you want to deploy them.
The Deploy page is displayed. The Progress bar turns green when you have successfully deployed the resources to the selected services.
- Click Close.