The Show Serial Number task in the Host Task List gives you the serial number of a host.
Show the Serial Number
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select a service and > View> System.
The System view for the service is displayed.
- In the Services System view toolbar, click Host Tasks.
- In the Host Task List, select Show Serial Number.
- In the Info area, a brief explanation of the task and the task arguments is displayed.
- No arguments are required for this task. Click Run.
The serial number of the selected host is displayed in the Output area.
Previous Topic:Show Network Port Status
Next Topic:Shut Down Host
You are hereTable of Contents > Host Procedures from the Task List Dialog > Show Serial Number