This topic lists the major Reporting Engine configuration tasks for a data source. The following checklist points to the tasks that are required to configure a Reporting Engine and configure a data source so that you can use it with Reporting Engine. The tasks are listed in the order in which you must perform them.
You must ensure that the data sources are deployed and configured in Security Analytics. See Step 2 Add a Service to a Host.
With the basic configuration, you can perform these additional tasks as needed:
- Check Live for the latest data source content and deploy it on a regular basis. (see Step 4 Manage Live Resources topic in the in Live Service Management Guide).
(Optional) Add Additional Space for Large Reports.
- Step 1. Add a Reporting Engine
- Step 2. Configure Reporting Engine Settings
- Step 5. Configure Task Scheduler for a Reporting Engine
- Step 4. Configure Output Actions