This topic provides instructions on how to change the lockbox password in Warehouse Connector.
To change the Lockbox password:
- Log on to Security Analytics.
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services view, select the added Warehouse Connector service, and > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Warehouse Connector is displayed.
- Click the Lockbox Settings tab.
- In the Change Lockbox Password section, perform the following:
- In the Current Lockbox Password field, enter the current lockbox password.
- In the New Lockbox Password field, enter the new lockbox password.
- In the Confirm New Lockbox Password field, enter the new lockbox password to confirm.
- Click Apply.
Previous Topic:Step 2. Create the Lockbox
Next Topic:Refresh the Lockbox
You are hereTable of Contents > Configure Warehouse Connector > Step 2. Create the Lockbox > Change the Lockbox Password