Use the Event Destinations tab of the Log Collection service Config view to configure the destination of event data collected by the Log Collector:
- Log Decoders
- Identity Feed
You must implement the following configuration to create an identity feed.
- A Log Collector service with an Identity Feed Event Processor
- A Log Collector service with Windows Collection configured and enabled
The required permission to access this view is Manage Services.
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select a Log Collector service.
- Click under Actions and select View > Config.
- Click the Event Destinations tab.
- In the Select Event Destinations drop-down menu:
- Select Log Decoder to configure Log Decoder destinations for event data collected by the Log Collector.
- Select Identity Feed to configure an identity feed destination for event data collected by the Log Collector.