This topic provides instructions on how to export selected report groups to an external file that can be later imported to another Security Analytics environment.
Make sure that:
- You have reports in the Report Group.
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
Perform the following steps to export selected report groups in the Report Groups panel to an external file:
- In theSecurity Analytics menu, select Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report Groups panel, select a report group and click and select one of the following:
- Export - This selection exports a report in a .zip file.
- Export as Text - This selection exports all the content from the Reporting Engine in a .zip file which contains the data in text format.
You can export multiple report groups at a time. To select multiple report groups, press and hold the CTRL button and select the report groups to be exported. The exported file is saved to the local drive.