This topic provides instructions on how to view a list of all reports.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the View All Reports panel. For more information, see View All Reports Panel.
Perform the following steps to view a list of all reports:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Reportpanel, click View All Reports.
A list of reports along with their schedule name and time are displayed on the View tab.
- You can select a scheduled report and print, save as PDF/CSV, send email notifications, or view it on full screen.
Perform the following tasks:
- You can print, save, email and view reports on full screen.
- You can also select a date from the calendar to view a list of successfully run reports for the chosen date.
Previous Topic:Refresh a Group or Report List
Next Topic:View a Report
You are hereTable of Contents > Working with Reports in the Reporting Module > Define Report Groups and Reports > View a List of All Reports