This topic provides instructions on how to delete report groups in the default folder or sub-groups under a report group.
Make sure that:
- You have no reports associated with the report group.
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
Perform the following steps to delete report groups in the default folder or sub-groups under a report group:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report Groups panel, select the report group and click .
A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click Yesto delete the group.
A confirmation message that the group is deleted successfully is displayed and the selected group is deleted from the Report Groups panel.