This topic provides instructions to set permissions for list groups. You can set list group permissions from the List Groups panel. At the list group level, you can set the following access permissions for the user roles in Security Analytics:
- Read & Write – View or edit the list group.
- Read Only – View the list group.
- No Access – Cannot view or edit the list group.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the List view. For more information, see List View.
- You have a minimal 'Read & Write' access permission to set access permissions for a list group.
Perform the following steps to set access control for a list group:
In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
The List view is displayed.
- In the List Groups panel, select a chart group.
- (Optional) Select the appropriate checkbox to apply these permissions to subgroups and child objects of this group.
A confirmation message that the permission is successfully set for the selected list group is displayed.