This topic provides instructions on how to test a chart based on the time range and the chart type selected.
Make sure you have understood the components of the Test a Chart view. For more information, see Test a Chart View.
Perform the following steps to test a chart:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Charts.
The Chart view is displayed.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Test Chart to view the chart.
The View Chart view tab is displayed.
- Select the From and To date ranges.
- Select the Series, either Time Series or Summary.
- From the Chart Type drop-down list, select the chart type.
- Click Run Test to run the test.
The chart data (if any) for the selected time range is displayed.