This topic provides instructions for creating a login banner that is displayed before users log on to Security Analytics and the server title prefix that is displayed on the title bar when you log on to Security Analytics.
You can create and enable a customized banner asking users to agree to conditions before logging on. Users who do not agree are not able to log on. The server title prefix differentiates the Security Analytics server of the current tab, when you have deployed multiple Security Analytics in your system. This prefix will be prepended in the title on each page of Security Analytics server .
Create and Enable a Customized Login Banner
To create and enable a login banner for your instance of Security Analytics:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Security.
The Security view is displayed with the Users tab open.
- Click the Login Banner tab.
- Select the Enabled checkbox to toggle between enabling and disabling the banner.
When Enable is selected, the Login Banner Title and Login Banner fields become active with default content in place.
- Use the default content or type the custom title and content for your banner and click Apply.
The banner is enabled and becomes active immediately.
- To test the banner, log out. The banner is displayed in front of the fields for entering Security Analytics credentials.
- Click Agree.
The banner closes and you can log on.