By default Security Analytics server uses a web server certificate generated by Security Analytics for HTTPS connection. Security Analytics also allows you to configure custom web server certificate to be used as Security Analytics server certificate . You can configure custom web server certificate even if PKI is not enabled.
Supported Certificate Formats
The following certificate formats are supported. You must select the format that meets your requirement:
- For server certificate with its private key:
- pkcs12 or .p12
Import SA Server Certificate with its Private Key
To import SA server certificate with its private key
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Security.
The Security view is displayed with the Users tab open.
- Click the PKI Settings tab.
- In the Server Certificates section, click .
The Import Server Certificates dialog is displayed.
- In the Keystore/Certificate File field, click Browse and select the certificate store.
- In the Password field, enter the password of the certificate store.
- (Optional) If Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is enabled and you want to import an issuer certificate as the Trusted CAs, select the Import CAs checkbox.
- Click Save.
The Security Analytics server certificate with its private key is successfully added to Security Analytics.
- To specify a default server certificate, select a certificate and click Use as Server Certificate.
The selected server certificate is highlighted in red.
Restart Security Analytics server for changes to take effect.