This topic describes the actions available to analysts who want send a drill point to some form of output or view the drill point from a different perspective in the Investigation > Navigate view.
When conducting an investigation in Security Analytics, there are several actions available once a drill point has been reached in the Navigate view. Analysts can:
- Export a Drill Point.
- Print the Current Drill Point.
- Open the Events List for a meta value.
- Launch an External Lookup of a Meta Key
- Launch a Malware Analysis Scan from the Navigate View.
- Manage Context Hub Lists and List Values in Investigation
- Visualize the Current Drill Point in Informer