You can filter hosts and services in the monitoring view in one of the following ways:
- Hosts belonging to a particular group
- Specific host and its associated services
- Hosts whose services are stopped
- Hosts whose services have stopped processing or processing has been turned off
- Hosts that have Physical drive problems
- Hosts that have Logical drive problems
- Hosts that have Full File systems
For the related reference topic, see Monitoring View
To filter hosts and services:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Health & Wellness.
The Health & Wellness view is displayed with the Monitoring tab open by default.
- Select the Monitoring tab.
- Filter the hosts and services in one of the following ways:
- To view a list of hosts and their associated services belonging to a particular group, select the group in the Groups panel.
All hosts and their associated services belonging to the specified group are displayed in the Hosts panel.
- To view a list of all services that have stopped processing, click Stopped Processing in the Hosts panel.
A list of all the hosts that have at least one service with the status as stopped processing is displayed.
Previous Topic:Monitor Hosts and Services
Next Topic:Monitor Host Details
You are hereTable of Contents > Monitor Health and Wellness of Security Analytics > Monitor Hosts and Services > Filter Hosts and Services in the Monitoring View