|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Adaptive Authentication (OnPrem)|
RSA Product/Service Type: Adaptive Authentication (OnPrem)
RSA Version/Condition: 7.x
|Issue||Soap calls log are required to be extracted from the system in a production server, but the server cannot be restarted.|
|Tasks||The steps to accomplish this procedure and extract the SOAP Calls log are:|
- Login into your Adaptive Authentication application main screen (using your production URL and administrator credentials):
- Open the Log Manager section:
- Search for this logger: com.rsa.csd.ws.axis2.LogHandler
- Select the “NewLevel” as: DEBUG
- Click on the “Alter” button, so the change is applied:
- Now DEBUG mode should be enabled for the soap messages:
|Resolution||The SOAP Calls are saved in the aa_server.log file after completing the configuration for the LogHandler log level.|
|Notes||Please take into account the following recommendations:|
- To disable this SOAP Call generation, just set the logging level to the original value (WARN).
- In a production environment, it is not recommended to leave this option available for a long time.
- If there is sensitive data in the logs, it should be masked for security reasons before sharing with a third party.