|Resolution||To find RSA Web Threat Detection patch and version upgrade downloads on RSA Link, please do the following:|
If you are unsure of any of the steps above or experience any issues, contact RSA Customer Support and quote this article number for further assistance.
- Log in to RSA Link (https://community.rsa.com) using your RSA Link username and password. If you do not have a login for RSA Link, please register at https://community.rsa.com/register before continuing.
- On the RSA Link home page, click on RSA® Web Threat Detection underneath the RSA® Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite icon, or click on Products in the main menu and select RSA® Web Threat Detection.
- Hover over Downloads in the product menu and then click on the appropriate version of RSA Web Threat Detection.
- Click on the Version Upgrades button. A new tab or window will open that lists the maintenance contracts associated with your account. The table will include a list of products, serial numbers, and contract dates, as well as links to access version upgrades and submit a contract renewal request.
- Locate an RSA Web Threat Detection option from the list of products and click on the associated Upgrade link.
- Click Continue on the Download RSA Software Upgrades page after reading any notices.
- Click Continue on the Version Upgrade page, which will route you to the RSA Download Central portal.
- The Order Detail page displays the RSA Web Threat Detection product description. However over the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) and select Product List from the drop down menu.
- To download the latest version, ensure that you are on the Current tab and click on its description.
Alternatively, if you wish to download a previous patch or version you can click on the Archive tab and then on the appropriate description.
- On the Product Download page, you can click on the box next to the download(s) and then on the Download Selected Files button to download one or more files at the same time, or you can click on the file name of an individual file to only download the single file.