Aujas is a cybersecurity engineering specialist, helping organizations manage information security risks by protecting data, software, systems and identities in alignment with best practices and compliance requirements. One of our services focuses on assisting in the design, deployment, configuration, integration and management of RSA Archer automation. Our teams specialize in complex integration with external solutions, which is key to sustainable automation.
RSA Archer use cases often use questionnaire for various types of assessments. Questionnaires create findings and these periodic assessments tend to create duplicate or repeated findings. As assessment periods progress and new assessments are performed, these duplicates build up and create additional work for stakeholders.
The Aujas offering uses a combination of techniques to prevent the Questionnaire from asking questions that would have created a duplicate finding that is already open. If on the other hand the finding is marked as closed (or fixed), the subsequent questionnaire will ask the related assessment question again. This offering has been designed to address a specific questionnaire – the Application Assessment, but can be applied to all questionnaires through configuration services.
- Prevents duplicate open findings for periodic assessments
- Does not allow users to respond to questions where a duplicate finding is already open
- Reduces stakeholder resource time to identify and close repeated findings
- Enables business users to focus on the single, open finding
This offering requires the RSA Archer Issues Management use case. In addition, the offering has been designed to address a specific questionnaire – the Application Assessment, but can be applied to all questionnaires with a services engagement.
Supported Platform Version
The Aujas Duplicate Findings Prevention App-Pack was developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.3 and later.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
This offering does not require On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses.
For More Information
To learn more about the Aujas Duplicate Findings Prevention App-Pack:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Read the Aujas Duplicate Findings Prevention App-Pack app-pack implementation guide; and
- Learn how to obtain the Aujas Duplicate Findings Prevention installation package.