Allied Media specializes in process automation using its cognitive automation tool, BAAR (Business Automation, AI and Robotics). A focus area of BAAR is GRC automation and custom AI. Allied Media has a patent pending for automation of GRC controls.
The RSA Archer Suite ensures risks, regulations, and internal control requirements are being managed. Testing of controls and reporting findings to RSA Archer is crucial to ensure your organization is compliant. The complexity further increases with a growing number of digital initiatives in organizations as well as blended (Cloud and Local) environments.
The challenges to achieve this include but are not limited to:
- Manual processes of running the control tests and gathering information
- Bandwidth of resources
- Decentralized data
- Non-integrated and disparate technology
Allied Media BAAR has a patent pending solution where this process is automated. RSA Archer directs BAAR (Business Automation, AI and Robotics) Control Automation to run the control testing. BAAR assesses the technology, discovers issues, documents issues and remediates the issue if needed, and reports the information back to RSA Archer.
Allied Media Digital Testing and Controls Automation integration with RSA Archer follows the following process:
- RSA Archer directs BAAR Control Automation to start the respective control test
- BAAR accesses the required technology assets for the control test
- BAAR discovers anomalies
- BAAR will create tickets regarding the anomalies and remediate them (If required)
- BAAR will report findings back to RSA Archer
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: IT & Security Risk Management
- Impacted Use Cases:
- RSA Archer IT Controls Assurance
- RSA Archer Issues Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.5.
For More Information
To learn more about the Allied Media Digital Testing and Controls Automation RSA Ready certified integration, review the Implementation Guide