RiskRecon enables you to control third-party risk by providing vendor security assessments that are comprehensive, actionable and available on demand. We can evaluate the security program of any organization -- SaaS, outsourcer or an in-house provider. With RiskRecon, you will obtain a verifiable assessment of each third-party’s security practices. You can then establish a base level of trust and identify specific areas for further discussion and investigation.
- Configure reports and alerts for rating changes
- Obtain objective, continuous measurements of your third-parties’ security performance and compare to their RSA Archer attestation and questionnaire responses
- Rapidly triage your vendor portfolio and focus on the most critical security issues in parallel with your existing annual assessment process
- Synchronize vendor information with security performance assessment ratings from RiskRecon or the RSA Archer Third Party Security Risk Monitoring use case
- Manage RiskRecon-related findings, remediation plans, and exceptions alongside RSA Archer third party findings
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Third Party Governance
- Impacted Use Cases:
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 SP1 P1.
- RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses: Three (3) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required.
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Third Party Security Risk Monitoring use case, powered by RiskRecon:
- Review the RSA Archer Third Party Security Risk Monitoring overview;
- Review the Implementation Guide; and
- Download the Integration Package.
For Additional Support
To learn more about the RiskRecon integration or the RSA Archer Third Party Security Risk Monitoring use case, please contact your RSA Account Manager. For technical support questions please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.