The Archer Experts’ Records Retention tool & utility is designed to meet Corporate Record Retention requirements for RSA Archer customers. It allows users to easily bulk export any RSA Archer Global report with supporting meta-data. The utility executes external to the RSA Archer Platform on a Windows operating system environment and is designed to run on a user’s desktop.
The Archer Experts’ Records Retention tool & utility enables the following for organizations:
- Users select global reports for any Archer application or questionnaire.
- Reports are exported in bulk as their own individual attachment using any of the Archer supported file formats, including mail merge template.
- A separate meta-data file is created to support import into 3rd party record retention tools.
- The Records Retention Utility contains an intuitive user interface that guides the user step by step through program execution.
- The utility uses Archer credentials to limit access to report content.
Supported Platform Version
The Archer Experts’ Records Retention tool & utility was developed for and validated for the following releases:
- RSA Archer Platform release 6.2 SP2
- RSA Archer Platform release 5.5 SP4 and above
For More Information
To learn more about the Archer Experts’ Records Retention tool & utility:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Review the Installation Guide;
- Review the User Guide; and
- Download the Implementation Package.
For Additional Support