The Archer Experts’ Records Retention Utility is designed to meet Corporate Record Retention requirements for RSA Archer Customers. It allows users to easily bulk export any RSA Archer Global report, including attachments, with supporting metadata. The utility executes external to the Archer platform on a Windows operating system environment and is designed to run on a user’s desktop or server environment.
The Archer Experts’ Records Retention tool & utility includes the following features:
- Users select global reports for any RSA Archer application or questionnaire.
- Reports are exported in bulk as their own individual file using any of the RSA Archer supported file formats, including mail merge template.
- Attachments are exported in bulk from applications, questionnaires, and sub-forms.
- A separate metadata file is created to support import into 3rd party record retention tools.
- The utility provides a job scheduling feature to export content at a future date and time either one-time or recurring.
- The Records Retention Utility contains an intuitive user interface that guides the user step by step through program execution.
- The utility uses RSA Archer credentials to limit access to report content.
Supported Platform Version
The Archer Experts’ Records Retention tool & utility was developed for and validated for the following releases:
- RSA Archer release 6.4
- RSA Archer release 6.3
- RSA Archer release 6.2 SP2
- RSA Archer release 5.5 SP4 and above
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
For More Information
To learn more about the Archer Experts’ Records Retention tool & utility:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Review the Installation Guide;
- Review the User Guide; and
- Download the Implementation Package.
For Additional Support