The Archer Experts’ Re*Porter tool & utility extracts reports from RSA Archer for presentation on end-user’s web-enabled devices without the need for the user to have an RSA Archer login. The utility allows companies to easily bulk extract RSA Archer Global data and chart reports and convert them to HTML for webserver presentation. The utility uses a configuration file to allow multiple data and chart extracts to be executed in batch without user intervention. The utility executes external to the RSA Archer Platform on Windows, Linux, and Mac operating system environments, and is designed to run on a server platform (e.g.: a webserver).
The Archer Experts’ Re*Porter tool & utility enables the following for organizations:
- Seamlessly copies any Archer data or chart report to your company webserver, where the report can then be displayed within your existing Sharepoint, Intranet or Internet site and be viewed from any Internet-connected device, such as a smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- Can back-up all data in every Archer application you own, allowing you to restore data by application or even field within an application.
- The utility uses Archer credentials to limit access to report content.
Supported Platform Version
This offering has been developed for and validated on the following RSA Archer Platforms:
- Release 5.5 SP4 and above
- Release 6.2 SP2 and above
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are not required for this offering. Additional licensing fees will apply. To learn more, please contact email@example.com or +1.877.871.0110.
For More Information
To learn more about the Archer Experts’ Re*Porter tool & utility:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Review the Installation and User Guide; and
- Download the Integration Package.
For Additional Support