Regulated organizations are subject to frequent audit examinations by various government agencies. Interaction with regulatory bodies typically involves significant time investment since identifying, locating, and gathering required documentation and evidence is often a manual process. With little visibility into exam and finding status, management teams are often caught by surprise by the resulting fines and penalties.
The RSA Archer Exam Management app-pack enables organizations to more effectively prepare for, document, and manage the processes for conducting an audit examination. This offering provides a centralized process to efficiently manage scoping, data collection, collaboration, and the post analysis phase of an exam. Organizations can track the phases of an exam; assign, collect, and track information requests; log hours worked on each phase; and maintain visibility into related loss events. In addition, robust reporting tools and graphical dashboards provide professional looking reports to inform executives of exam status, findings, and remediation activities.
With RSA Archer, organizations can establish a consistent process to manage regulatory requests, increase response consistency, reduce duplicate information, minimize the exposure of sensitive information, and reduce the time required to aggregate and disseminate the regulatory examination data.
- Identify the scope, impacted portions of the business, and purpose of the exam
- Assign data collection tasks, notify Information Owners, and collect requested evidence
- Review internal evidence and mark for distribution to examiner
- Track staff hours spent
- Manage findings, remediation plans, penalties, fines, and reimbursements
- Provide exam wrap-up for executive review
- Simplify collaboration and data collection of evidence for regulatory examinations
- Reduce the cost and duration of regulatory examinations
- Quickly identify and communicate with Information Owners
- Eliminate duplicate requests for information
- Reduce penalties or fines from regulatory exam violations
- Improve exam finding remediation
- Analyze past examination results and trends in preparation for future exams
- Provide executives with visibility into exam status and findings
This offering requires the Contact application, which is available in several Use Cases. Please review the implementation guide for a full list of the applications, use cases, and prerequisite dependencies that are required for this offering.
In addition, the following use cases are optional:
Supported Platform Version
RSA Archer Exam Management has been developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform Release 6.3.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
Four (4) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required for RSA Archer Exam Management.
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Exam Management:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Read the RSA Archer Exam Management app-pack implementation guide; and
- Download the RSA Archer Exam Management installation package.
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RSA Archer Exam Management - Exam Manager Dashboard
RSA Archer Exam Management - Exam Record