The New Hosts dialog displays newly deployed hosts. You can either enable the host or dismiss it in this dialog.
Enable Newly Deployed Host
The Fresh Install program initiates the configuration of a newly deployed host in RSA NetWitness® Suite. For instructions on how to deploy a host, refer to the following documents: the:
- RSA NetWitness® Suite Deployment Guide
- RSA NetWitness® Suite Virtual Host Setup Guide
- RSA NetWitness® Suite Azure Deployment Guide
- RSA NetWitness® Suite AWS Deployment Guide
- Log in to NetWitness Suite.
- Click ADMIN > HOSTS.
The New Hosts dialog is displayed over the Hosts view with the newly deployed host or hosts.
- Click on the host name and click Enable.