|Display the following options: |
- Remove Host: Removes a host that is no longer needed from the NetWitness Suite user interface along with its associated services. If you select this option, you can no longer view the host and its associated services from within NetWitness Suite.
- Remove From Group: If the host is part of a host group, you can remove the host from the group.
- Remove and Repurpose Host: This option is only available on the Primary Application host. Use this option when you want to completely rebuild a host.
| || Open the Edit Host dialog in which you edits a host or service identification and basic communication settings. This dialog has the same features as the Add Host dialog.|
- See the Change IP Address or Hostname of a Host topic in the System Maintenance guide
| ||Opens the Instal Services dialog from which you can install a service on a deployed host. |
| || |
- Update - Updates the host or hosts you have selected with the version you select in the Update Version column.
- Check for Updates - Checks the Local Update Repo for the latest updates available from RSA.
Most of the time, the Discover function o completes automatically and it is not necessary to click the Discover button. For a fresh installation, click Discover to access the Provision dialog box so you can complete the provisioning phase. After the provisioning phase, NetWitness Suite automatically discovers services running on the host and it is not necessary to click this button.
For a fresh installation, click Discover to access the Provision dialog box so you can complete the provisioning phase. After the provisioning phase, NetWitness Suite automatically discovers services running on the host.
| || Installs a NetWitness Suite component (service) on the selected host. |
| ||Filter hosts by Name or Host.|