This topic introduces the features of the Gauges section in the Services Stats view.
The Gauges section of the Services Stats view presents statistics in the form of an analog gauge. You can drag any statistic available in the Chart Stats Tray to the Gauges section. The properties of each individual gauge are editable; all gauges have an editable title and some have additional editable properties.
To access the Services Stats view:
- In the NetWitness Platform menu, select ADMIN > Services
The Administration Services view is displayed.
- Select a service and select > View > Stats.
The Services Stats view includes the Gauges section.
The following figure shows the default gauges in the Services Stats view for a Log Decoder.
The default gauges show these statistics:
- Process memory use
- CPU use
- Maximum process memory used
The controls in the Gauges title bar and in each gauge are the standard dashlet controls.
- In the Gauges title bar, you can collapse and expand the section and page forward or back.
- In each gauge, you can edit properties () and delete () the gauge.