RSA Archer enables organizations to automate a variety of business processes to address risk and compliance requirements. As an organization’s use of RSA Archer grows, requests for new enhancements, changes to existing functionality, and the addition of new users can overwhelm business process owners and Archer developers. Organizations must establish a governance process to manage and prioritize these requests as their volume increases.
The RSA Archer Support Requests app-pack captures end user requests and recommendations for enhancing RSA Archer business processes and use cases. Organizations can easily manage their business teams’ ideas for process improvements and innovations by enabling end users to submit business process changes, ideas for new reports, requests to delete records, proposals for updating dashboards and iViews, specifications for enhancing application layouts, requests for user access, and more. In addition, the offering assists business process owners and Archer developers in defining enhancement requirements, level of effort, and managing and prioritizing incoming requests.
With RSA Archer Support Requests, organizations can track, prioritize, and implement requested changes to their RSA Archer implementation. This allows quick response to business requests and minimizes disruption to the system and existing business processes.
- Automated method for requesting access, new business processes, and changes to existing RSA Archer capabilities
- Evaluate requests for completeness, duplication, impact, priority, and level of effort
- Prioritize request for development
- Develop, test, and implement the change request
- Requestors can monitor status throughout the process
- Simplify and quicken the process to request access, suggest new innovations, process improvements or report issues
- Reduce the time required to review, evaluate and prioritize new requests
- Escalate high priority requests
- Eliminate duplicate requests
- Plan needed upcoming development work
- Quickly complete prioritized requests and release improvements
The Contacts application is required for this offering. This application is available in multiple use cases. Please review the Implementation Guide for a full list.
Supported Platform Version
This offering has been developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.3.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
One (1) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) license is required for RSA Archer Support Requests.
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Support Requests:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Read the RSA Archer Support Requests app-pack implementation guide; and
- Download the RSA Archer Support Requests installation package.
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com for more information.