000035717 - A single sign-on error is displayed when accessing the Case Management portal on RSA Link

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Nov 9, 2017Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Jun 15, 2018
Version 7Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000035717
Applies ToRSA Product Set: RSA Link (community.rsa.com)
RSA Product/Service Type: Case Management (community.rsa.com/cases)
IssueWhen clicking on the My Cases option in the RSA Link main menu or on the Create a Support Case button on the RSA Customer Support community, the Salesforce single sign-on (SSO) error below is displayed.

Single Sign-On Error We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.

User-added image
CauseThis issue can occur for one of two reasons:
  • The user did not select the I am an RSA Customer or Partner option when registering for an RSA Link account and did not provide a valid serial number, site ID, contract number or license key.
  • The user's RSA Link account is out of sync with the Case Management portal and must be corrected by RSA Customer Support.
ResolutionIf you did not select the I am an RSA Customer or Partner option when registering for an RSA Link account, you can follow the instructions in the article entitled How to re-register as a customer or partner on RSA Link to resolve the issue, after which you will be granted access to the Case Management portal.

If you have already registered as an RSA customer or partner and are still encountering this issue, please contact RSA Customer Support by submitting the form at https://community.rsa.com/contact and they will assist in resolving the issue as quickly as possible.
NotesThis issue is also addressed in the document entitled Common Authentication Issues with RSA Link.

Attachments

Outcomes