RSA announces availability of RSA Exchange Release R2.
RSA Archer Platform running on all supported Operating System (OS) platforms.
Description: RSA announces availability of RSA Exchange Release R2. The release includes the following new offerings available via the RSA Exchange for RSA Archer on RSA Link:
- App-Packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting GRC processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo specific)
- Integrations – pre-built data exchange configurations bringing data into and pushing data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- Tools & Utilities – pre-built functions enabling administrators to more easily manage their RSA Archer implementation
RSA Exchange Partners
The RSA Exchange Technology Partner Program gives RSA SecurWorld Partners access to RSA Archer software, enabling them to develop and offer best practice App-Packs and Tools & Utilities on the RSA Exchange.
RSA Exchange Release R2 includes the first offerings from RSA SecurWorld partners, including:
- Archer Experts: Archer Experts Re*Porter and Archer Experts Record Retention
- The Bowmen Group: Bowmen Group Multicurrency
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Archer Suite page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.