|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Governance & Lifecycle |
RSA Version/Condition: All
|Issue||When the Access Fulfillment Express (AFX) product is purchased for use with RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle, a set of standard AFX connectors is supplied with the AFX software. Premium AFX connectors are also supplied but cannot be used unless a license for the premium connector to be used is supplied. Ordering this license is an extra step in the software acquisition process. This article describes the steps to acquire and then retrieve a SAP license in order to use the AFX SAP premium connector.|
Ordering the AFX SAP premium connector license
How to retrieve the AFX SAP premium connector license once the order is complete
- Login to RSALink
- RSALink > Products > RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle > Downloads > Choose your version from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Version Upgrades
- When the My Products screen appears, click on your AFX product asset. This asset name will include the AFX keyword.
- On the next page, click Continue
- On the Order Detail screen, place your cursor over the menu icon in the last column next to the number 1 and choose Product List.
- The next page has two tabs: Current or Archive. Choose the version of the product you are using at this time. If the version does not appear on the default Current tab, then click on the Archive tab to find the version you are using.
- Click on the License Keys tab
- The zip file presented will contain a copy of the AFX-SAP.lic file and the instructions needed to install the license. Click on the zip file to download the license. Instructions may also be found in RSA Knowledge Base Article 000034949 -- How to install the AFX SAP premium connector license for use with RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle.