|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle |
RSA Version/Condition: 6.8.1, 6.9.1, 7.0.x
Platform: SuSE, RHEL
Product Name: Access Fulfillment Express SAP Premium Connector
|Issue||When AFX is purchased, a set of standard connectors is supplied with the AFX software. Premium or SAP connectors are also supplied but cannot be used unless a license for the premium (SAP) connector is supplied. Ordering this license is an extra step in the software acquisition process, and the steps to acquire and then retrieve the license are described in this article.|
Ordering the Premium Connector License
Log a case with support to request the Premium Connector License
Retrieving the License Once the Order is Complete
1. RSALink -> RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle -> Downloads -> Choose the proper version you are looking for
2. Click on "Version Upgrades" (a green box).
3. When the "My Products" screen appears, click on the word "Upgrade" next to your AFX asset. This asset may have the following keywords in the title:
5. On the "Order Detail" Screen, place your cursor over the menu icon in the last column next to the number "1" and choose "Product List"
6. The next page has two tabs: CURRENT or ARCHIVE. You must choose the version of the product you are using at this time. If the version does not appear on the default CURRENT tab, then click on the ARCHIVE tab to find the version you are using.
7. Click on the "License Keys" tab
8. The zip file presented will contain the instructions needed to install the license and a copy of the AFX-SAP.lic file. Click on the zip file to download.