|Resolution||Asking a question or starting a discussion about the RSA Archer product is simple and can be done by following the steps below.|
After posting your new question or discussion thread, you will be able to locate it in the Recent Discussions section of the RSA Archer Suite page (shown in the screenshot on Step 5 above) or in the Recent Questions & Discussions section of the page.
- Open a web browser and navigate to RSA Link. (https://community.rsa.com)
- If you haven't already logged in, click on the Log In button in the top-right corner of the screen.
If you haven't yet registered for an RSA Link account, you must do so by following these instructions.
- Log in to your RSA Link account, using your corporate email address as your username.
- After logging in, navigate to the RSA Archer Suite page by clicking on Products and then RSA Archer® Suite in the main menu or by clicking on the RSA Archer® Suite name or corresponding image below the search bar.
- On the RSA Archer Suite page there will be a Recent Discussions section underneath the search bar which lists the five most recent discussions or questions that were posted to the . You can Ask a Question or Start a Discussion by clicking on the respective green buttons, or you can view all discussions and questions for the RSA Archer Suite by clicking on the button.
- After clicking on the Ask a Question or Start a Discussion button you will be asked to provide a subject for the question/discussion (e.g. Is there a way to delete multiple users from Archer?) and a description. The description field utilizes a rich-text editor which means you can bold/italicize/underline text, add screenshots or other images, embed YouTube videos and add other formatting as needed.
You can also upload attachments if necessary by clicking on the Attach button below the Description field.
- You will then find a section labeled Tag This Question where you can specify keywords (referred to as "tags") that describe the question/discussion. These keywords assist other users in locating the thread in search results and associates it with other questions and discussions (or other content such as product documentation, knowledge base articles, etc.) that utilize the same tags.
RSA Link allows tags with multiple words (e.g. "advanced workflow") without requiring users to separate them with an underscore, as was necessary in the previous RSA Archer community on the Dell EMC Community Network. Utilizing underscores to separate words will decrease the efficiency of the tags.
You can also select any categories that may apply to the question/discussion within the Categories section and the click on the blue Post button to post your new thread.