000035868 - How do I configure the privacy settings for my RSA Link account?

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Dec 21, 2017Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Dec 23, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000035868
Applies ToRSA Link users
IssueI want to limit what other users can see on my profile in RSA Link.
ResolutionIt is possible to set the visibility level on most profile fields for your RSA Link account.  Follow the steps below to configure the privacy settings for your account.
  1. Log in to your RSA Link account.

2. Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner and then click on the Edit Profile link.

User-added image

3. Click on the Privacy tab.

User-added image

4. Use the drop down options to set the visibility for each profile field, which can be set to the following values: EveryoneRegistered usersFriends or Yourself

User-added image

You are able to change the privacy level on all fields except for the Name, Email and Department fields.

5. Use the Preview your profile section to confirm how your profile will look to different users.

User-added image

6. Click on the Finished button at the bottom of the page when you are satisfied with your changes.
NotesThe table below explains the four privacy levels for the profile fields.

Privacy LevelDescription
EveryoneAnyone that visits your profile can see the field, even if they haven't logged in.
Registered usersOther RSA Link users that have logged in can see the field when visiting your profile.
FriendsOnly RSA Link users that have followed you and who you have followed back can see the field in your profile.
YourselfOnly you can see the field when viewing your own profile.  Nobody else will be able to see it.

Attachments

Outcomes