RSA Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce is a comprehensive authentication and fraud detection solution for the eCommerce market. The solution is based on the 3DSecure protocol (Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode) and is powered by risk-based authentication, an intelligent system that authenticates a user by measuring a series of risk indicators. Transparent authentication provides a user-experience in which a customer is only challenged in high-risk scenarios.
What's New in Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce 19.2
The following enhancements are planned for Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce 19.2.
New Facts Available in the Policy Management Application
This release of Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce includes new facts in the
Policy Management application which can be used in defining policy rules. The following facts are now included:
- Was Last Challenge Successful
- Last Transaction Action
- Days Since Last Decline
- Days Since Last Challenge
- Days Since Last Case Fraud Confirmed
- Days Since Last Case Genuine Confirmed
- Last Confirm Case Marking
- Accum. Hits / Merchant
- Accum. Hits / Merchant (Interval)
- Minutes Since Last Case Genuine Confirmed
- Account Device Age
- Account Device ID
- Device OS Name
- Device Browser Name
- Transaction Currency
For more information about the new facts, see the Back Office User Guide.
Preparation for 3DS 2.0 Protocol
As part of the preparation for 3DS 2.0, Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce 19.2 includes:
- an updated RSA Risk Engine designed to support future 3DS 2.0 traffic and attributes.
- a check box to select the type of transaction in the New Rule screen of the Policy Management application. In this release, there is only one option for
Browser-based 1.0. Future versions will include additional options for 3DS 2.0.
New field in the Raw Data Reports
This release of Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce includes the ChallengeMethod field in the TransactionsNew Raw Data Report.
Generic Italian Text
This release of Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce includes updated generic Italian text.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.