000035955 - Why won't my RSA Link credentials work when logging in to access RSA University courses?

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Jan 27, 2018Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Feb 17, 2018
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000035955
Applies ToPlatform: RSA Link (community.rsa.com), Dell EMC Education Services Portal (education.emc.com)
Sub-Platform:  RSA University (community.rsa.com/training)
IssueAfter logging in to RSA Link and then attempting to access an RSA University course, I am prompted to log in again on a Dell EMC portal and my RSA Link credentials are not accepted.

User-added image
CauseMost RSA University courses utilize the Dell EMC Education Services portal which requires a separate Dell EMC to access the content., as indicated on the course description pages.

User-added image
ResolutionFollow the instructions in the document entitled Getting Started: Registering for Training and Creating an Account on RSA Link to set up a Dell EMC user account which will allow you to access the training courses and materials.
NotesIf you experience any issues with the instructions above, please contact the RSA University support team for further assistance.

Attachments

Outcomes