Symantec Control Compliance Suite is a modular, highly scalable solution to help identify security gaps and vulnerabilities and automate compliance assessments for over 100 regulations, mandates, and best practice frameworks including GDPR, HIPAA, NIST, PCI and SWIFT. With Control Compliance Suite, organizations can improve their security posture, prioritize remediation, and reduce risk.
The integration of Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) with RSA Archer allows customers to automate the process of gathering evidence of technical control implementation. RSA Archer users are able to consolidate discovered IT assets and their configuration against a standardized control set. These controls are also mapped directly to the relevant out of-the-box RSA Archer Control Standards so you can seamlessly incorporate Symantec CCS data into your larger compliance program.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Automate the collection of technology, vulnerability, and compliance data
- Assess the risk that a vulnerability or misconfiguration poses to critical assets
- Prioritize remediation and compliance tasks according to business risk
- Import pre-defined mapping of hundreds of best practice technical controls to out-of-the-box RSA Archer Control Standards.
- Identify critical assets (based on what is present on them)
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area:
- Impacted Use Cases:
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.3 and Symantec Control Compliance Suite 12.0.
For More Information
To learn more about the Symantec Control Compliance Suite RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), the world's leading cyber security company, helps organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives. Organizations across the world look to Symantec for strategic, integrated solutions to defend against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, cloud and infrastructure. Likewise, a global community of more than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec's Norton suite of products for protection at home and across all of their devices. Symantec operates one of the world's largest civilian cyber intelligence networks, allowing it to see and protect against the most advanced threats. For additional information, please visit www.symantec.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.