This topic contains the minimum Azure VM configuration settings recommended for the NetWitness Platform (NW) virtual stack components.
The recommended settings in the NetWitness Platform component VM tables below were calculated under the following conditions.
- Ingestion rates of 15,000 EPS were used.
- All the components were integrated.
- The Log stream included a Log Decoder, Concentrator, and Archiver.
- Incident Management was receiving alerts from the Reporting Engine and Event Stream Analysis.
- The background load included reports, charts, alerts, investigation, and respond.
The following table displays are the storage recommendations for NetWitness Azure VMs.
The following table displayed the storage recommendations of volume group, folder, size, and disk type
Storage Recommendations - Volume Group, Folder, Size, and Disk Type (Contd..)
*Reporting Engine, Respond, and Health & Wellness can be co-located on NetWitness Server host.