Information security, legal, human resource, and compliance teams are inundated with requests to review new customer or vendor contracts, or to provide official documentation and attestations about security vulnerabilities, disaster recovery and continuity capabilities, SIG questionnaire responses, and more. These requests are often sent via email and lack an audit trail or approval capabilities.
The RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking app-pack provides an automated governance process for capturing and approving requests for documentation. Internal teams can request official documentation or legal review for internal teams, customers, or vendors. The app-pack captures requestor contact information and request priority, and documents the impacted business units, process, applications, products, and services. Upon request approval, the documentation is shared by the approver or a subject matter expert. Finally, the app-pack helps the organization measure and manage expected delivery and service level agreement timeframes.
With RSA Archer, organizations can establish a consistent process for managing and approving documentation requests, reuse past documentation, track and improve request response time, keep an audit trail for all requests, and notify requestors when new documentation is available.
- Enable internal teams to request official documentation or legal reviews for internal teams, customers and vendors
- Document the business unit or product and service that is impacted and the business priority
- Manage and track requests based on established SLA timelines
- Leverage an approval process for sharing confidential documentation
- Store approved documentation in a centralized repository
- Upon request approval, share approved documentation
- Receive notifications when documentation is updated
- Simplify the process of requesting information security, compliance, human resources, or legal attestations
- Provide an audit trail documenting who has requested the documentation
- Establish and meet service level agreements for documentation responses
- Simplify the communication process for documentation justification and status
- Update affected users when documentation is updated
This offering requires the following applications which are available in several RSA Archer use cases:
- Business Processes
- Business Unit
- Products & Services
In addition, the RSA Archer Third Party Catalog use case is optional.
Please review the implementation guide for a full list of the applications, use cases, and prerequisite dependencies that are required for this offering.
Supported Platform Version
The RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking app-pack was developed for and validated on the RSA Archer Platform running Release 6.3 and above.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
Two (2) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required for the RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking app-pack.
For More Information
To learn more about the RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking app-pack:
- Watch a short demonstration video
- Read the RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking app-pack implementation guide
- Download the RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking app-pack install package
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com for more information.
RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking - Approver Dashboard
RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking - Completed Request