The United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) is an organization within the Department of Homeland Security’s National Protection and Programs Directorate. US-CERT is responsible for analyzing and reducing cyber threats, vulnerabilities, disseminating cyber threat warning information, and coordinating incident response activities.
The US-CERT and RSA Archer integration allows you to centralize the RSS feeds from the US-CERT site and store the data in a searchable, standardized format in RSA Archer. It captures and stores an abstract of the issue and a link to an external site (such as the regulatory news article), that helps to analyze regulatory news and alerts as they pertain to your organization's critical business processes.
This integration highlights US-CERT data feeds for the following content:
- The most recent news, alerts, or updates on regulatory compliance;
- Summary of the most frequent, high-impact security incidents currently being reported to the US-CERT;
- Alerts, warnings about vulnerabilities, incidents, and other security issues that pose a significant risk; and
- Tips that describe and offer advice about common security issues for non-technical computer users.
U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) Data Feed Content integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate regulatory intelligence data
- Get updates on recent events, current news and information
- Automatically pull US-CERT data into RSA Archer on scheduled basis
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.1+.
For More Information
To learn more about the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) Data Feed certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com for more information.