The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is an independent, federal government agency responsible for protecting investors, maintaining fair and orderly functioning of securities markets, and facilitating capital formation.
The SEC and RSA Archer integration allows you to centralize the RSS feeds from the SEC site and store the data in a searchable, standardized format in RSA Archer. It captures and stores an abstract of the issue and a link to an external site (such as the regulatory news article), that helps to analyze regulatory news and alerts as they pertain to your organization's critical business processes.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Data Feed Content integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate regulatory intelligence data
- Get updates on recent events, current news and information
- Automatically pull SEC data into RSA Archer on scheduled basis
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.1+.
For More Information
To learn more about the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.